I posted yesterday about the Halloween wreath I made, but I’ve decided that once Halloween is over next week- I’m gonna need a Fall one.
In Texas, Fall doesn’t really start until November because it’s hard to feel seasonal when it’s 90+ degrees outside. Sheesh. I’m so glad our weather is finally cooling off- because it’s been a brutal summer.
So I’m off to Pinterest and Google to get some awesome ideas for fall wreath inspiration!
I already have burlap- so I think I want to use that as my base- but I have no idea what I want to do with it or how to work with it.
1. Check out this beauty! I love love this wreath. I like the fact that the burlap is ruffled and there is a nice tutorial explaining the process. I also love the monogram.
2. Craftaholics Anonymous is always on spot with design for the holidays. I love the simplicity of this wreath and the flowers are removable to change with the seasons.
3. I really like the fullness of this one and there is a link to the tutorial!
4. This one is super cute! I like the idea of using rosettes and a tutorial is linked.
5. This one is using yarn and felt to create a Fall look and it includes a tutorial!
6. I really love the look of this one too. Not sure how to recreate the moss effect though and I cannot find a tutorial for this wreath or the credit.
7. Here is another cool version of the one above in a square format:
8. And another yarn wreath that is super colorful with a tutorial!
9. Here’s another using rosettes and a grapevine wreath. AND did you know you can print ON fabric?! Sweet!
10. I also like this idea of tying fabric scraps around a wreath form to create a fabric wreath. I can use the rest of my Fall fabric I purchased last year!
So many ideas! I wonder how mine will turn out? I guess we will see soon!