One of the tasks of the Princess fairytale room redo is to paint the furniture. I have to paint one bed, two bookcases, and a square organizational bin holder thing. I got the bed and bookcases done with little interruption by punky priss, but she caught me in the midst of repainting the bin holder. And in order to avoid the struggle that would ensue if I tried to keep a curious toddler AWAY from an open can of paint, I opted to hire her as help…payment was in the form of lollipops. Cheap labor is awesome.
Day one: Not so shabby! She’s focused, she’s being clean, she’s following direction…I gave her a passing grade of A+.
Day two: Um. I turn my back for ONE second…and I get this…
Which then turned into this:
so I decided to at least get a craft out of it…
This all resulted with a bath in the water faucet out front. But the painting is done and we have a present for Daddy!! Thank goodness it was water based paint.
**disclaimer- no paint was consumed during this process…I think…I’m fairly certain.